This maintenance release contains the following:
- TileLayer.OffscreenTiles property - specifies the number of offscreen tiles (contiguous to the currently displayed tiles) which will be preloaded asynchronously.
- Markers class:
- The performance of the session handling code is increased.
- Fix: Map shapes are now displayed properly with maps that contain a BackgroundLayer only.
- Fix: A minor problem with the visibility of background layers is fixed.
- Fix: Keyboard and mouse handlers are now disabled if the Map.Enabled property is False.
- Fix: A problem with the WkbData property and large polygonal shapes is fixed.
- Fix: A minor problem with non-disappeared tooltips from GeoEvent objects is fixed.
- Fix: Single bar charts and charts with null data are now displayed properly.
- Fix: A problem with the Krovak projection is fixed.
Friday, March 23, 2012 11:10:00 AM